Mindful connection to your heart through deep, slow breaths that focus in the heart space in conjunction with thoughts of compassion or other positive feelings, harmonizes your heart brain connection and converts your heart into a healing super power.
Taking a brief pause in your day when you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed will literally change the course and outcome of your day. How is this possible? It’s all about perspective shift. If you’re in a better place, everything feels better. When you feel better, life is better.
The specialized cells in your heart that connect with the brain when in this harmonized state are called sensory neurites. They’re thinking cells in the heart! What?! Yes indeed, the heart can actually think, remember and feel independently of the brain. It’s called “The Little Brain” And communicates your heart wisdom. You know, that deeply intuitive information that many people have been taught to disregard as unreliable, or pointless feedback.
When you tap into the power of your heart, and activate the heart-brain connection, through deep breath, and loving, caring, appreciative and compassionate thoughts, you activate your super powered thought processes, massive healing potential to our subconscious thoughts, beliefs and patterns of behavior, unlock epic creativity, and over 1300 different healing bio healing and anti-aging mechanisms in the body. Who wouldn’t want that?!
For more information on activating and healing your heart-brain connection, schedule your free informational consultation today! https://ScheduleYourSessionToday.as.me/
This post is inspired by Gregg Braden’s work. For information on the heart brain connection, check out Gregg Braden’s work as well https://www.greggbraden.com/ as the work of the HeartMath Institute https://www.heartmath.com/!
✨Being with tough news is something we don’t typically do, but I encourage you to give it a try.✨
✨By pausing to take the time out to be with the feelings and sensations of the new information with an open mind combined with slow deep breaths allows the experience to process in the body in a balanced way. This calms the fright/flight response in the nervous system and shifts the release of harmful stress hormones to healing, optimizing, calming hormones. When done, you become more centered and resilient and able to calmly face the journey ahead.
Quick grab and go tips so you don’t miss your life! 💚🌟
Schedule your no obligation consultation today! https://ScheduleYourSessionToday.as.me/
Are you in your head too much? Do your thoughts take you down the tubes? You are more than your thoughts. You have body energetics that make up you mental, emotional physical and spiritual well being. If you are not connecting with those aspects of yourself, guess what? You’re out of balance. The good news is, so is most of humanity!
I combine mindfulness practices and hypnotherapy when coaching clients on their road to connecting with meaning and joy in their lives. It’s all about being here, in the moment as much as possible and giving you practical tools so you don’t miss your life!
Get the support you need to connect with your life. Schedule your no obligation consult phone call today. https://ScheduleYourSessionToday.as.me/
Mindful Tips So You Don’t Miss Your Life!
Stressed and and overwhelmed and don’t know how to slow the momentum?
Mindfulness when combined with hypnotherapy is more powerful than traditional therapies alone.
In the PsyBlog post authored by Dr. Gary Elkins, explains that
Stress Can Be Reduced By Combining These 2 Therapies (M), Dr. Gary Elkins
Dr. Elkins found that when combining hypnotherapy and mindfulness practices… “ it is quicker and cheaper than a standard intervention.“ The article states, and I 100% agree.
Integrative Hypnotherapists like me, have known the power of what is called mindfulness awareness techniques and they’re rapid affect on stress reduction for a long time.
“Mindfulness is a type of meditation that involves focusing attention on present moment awareness.
It can help people cope with stress, but can require months of practice and training.
Hypnosis also involves focusing attention, but it includes mental imagery, relaxation and suggestions for symptom reduction.”
With the state of our current life circumstances, I have seen an increase in the number of highly stressed clients.
This can have a detrimental and cascading negative effect on mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
Such as over eating or substance abuse to suppress stress and worry, reduction in high quality sleep, relationship stress, financial stress, not to mention the global effects stress has on your quality of life…
- Decreased optimism
- Increased tension and rigidity in the body
- Short tempered
- Inability to stay present
- Negative thought loops
- Increased pessimism
- Feeling of loss of control
- Increased anxiousness
- Increase of bad habits or addictive behaviors
Would stress reduction benefit you?
In my practice I blend a variety of techniques including mindfulness, somatic body awareness, guided imagery, as well. as a number of advanced hypnotic techniques and holistic life strategies to provide clients with a tailored experience for optimal results. What combining mindfulness and hypnotherapy does is make being present in every day more accessible and doable, which in turn reduces stress. In other words, it helps you to experience, not miss your life!
Here are 10 quick grab and go mindfulness practices to reduce stress and improve your day!
1. Become aware of the speed you’re going and intentionally slow your pace just a smidge.
2. Find something to look at and become present with whatever it is that your looking at.
3. Tune into the moment when doing mundane tasks like washing the dishes or brushing your teeth.
4. Intentionally take longer deeper breaths for a minute or two.
5. Dress yourself for your own pleasure. If you like textures, dress appropriately, but dress in a way that feels luxurious and sensual, linen, your favorite camisole or silk boxers, wear something that makes you feel special!
6. Spend a moment to tune into the sensations in your body. Simply notice and acknowledge sensations. Play with the idea that nothing needs to be done or figured out at this moment.
7. Mindful showering. Set the intention before you shower to stay in the present moment for the duration of the shower. Any time you you notice your mind going to busy thoughts of “to do”, say yippee! Then return to noticing the present moment.
8. Notice your thoughts are they empowering or of victimhood? What ever you notice. Allow yourself to notice without feeling the need to do something about it. Simply allow yourself to sit with the thought and observe where it goes.
9. Catch yourself in a negative thought loop. When driving down the freeway or performing something while on autopilot, catch yourself in your negative thought loops. Allow yourself to really tune-in and listen to what it is that is being said without judgement. When there is awareness, there is choice.
10. Wake up and think about these 4 things:
- something or someone you care about
- something or someone you appreciate
- something or someone you feel gratitude for
- something or someone you feel compassion for
Then enjoy the benefits throughout your day!
✨ Past Life Hypnotherapy to shift the context you’re working within. ✨
When it comes to the trials and tribulation of your life, consider that you have already mastered some of the things you are continuing to revisit in this life. By accessing past life memories, you can gain access to new context for your current life circumstances. This then enhances and provides new more empowering contexts for new meaning in life.
Schedule your informational consultation today!