|Grief happens to us all. Grief is a very personal experience.
No two people will go through it the same.
I remember when my father was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer, grief gripped my mental, emotional and physical body.
But my soul knew EXACTLY what to do.
My life changed that moment, and so did every one of my priorities.
In the batting of an eyelash what mattered before, dropped to the bottom of the “this is important” list.
My behavior changed.
I became more internal.
My soul guided me perfectly.
I was so blown open that my ability to make clear decisions softened and I become more of a pulsating nerve navigating through life.
Through the course of my father’s treatment, losses and successes outlined the topography of my journey.
It was a rollercoaster.
Yet the soul knew.
Grief is the process by which YOU and me experience loss.
Loss is what is happens when our familiarity is disrupted.
We lose and gain in every moment of every day.
Some losses “feel” bigger than others.
You are the only one that can calibrate the significance of each loss or gain.
I remember people treating me as if I should be over my dad’s death a few weeks after he transitioned.
I wrestled with how they could be so clueless.
But again, this is my journey.
I get to go through my grief however I need to.
And that’s the thing right?
Going through grief is quite different than denying grief.
That is my offer to you.
We get to include the time needed to experience grief in whatever way we want.
You are on the hook for being the resource for what you need to get yourself through your journey.
Don’t expect another person to know what you need.
You have first class access to what is needed in each moment. All that is needed is a willingness and sometimes a supportive guide to open the doors to your healing insight.
You know what you need.
At a time when our world has seen a lot of loss, and is now facing the track back to more familiarity, honor that this healing journey might call for some grieving.
That’s TOTALLY NATURAL!
Discover those that can help you step through what feels like loss and into your personal healing realms of fortified strength and resilience.
To regain balance.To recenterand come through the other side even more whole than you’ve ever been.
Have you ever wondered where your soul goes when you die?
Your soul has a home.
And the way it works is likely different than you might think.
Your soul is within you, and it’s what animates your body, yes.
But your soul is also, at the same time, multidimensionally connected to your soul home.
It’s not a location. Although, when you tap into it, it’s a vast realm of light, love and vibration. And it’s palpable!
It’s a realm of higher vibrational frequency accessible through consciousness.
We all have access.
Through the portal of consciousness.
Yes! You are a portal. Your consciousness is the tool.
You are a highly advanced technology.
You can access this state of consciousness in many ways.
Hypnosis is a powerful bridge to the realm of spirit.
So what happens once you’re there?
You have access to who you truly are.
To who you’ve been in other lifetimes.
To heal the shit that is getting in the way of you living your ideal live.
To understand your relationships
You get to see the version of you that divine source sees.
Consider the ramifications of what connecting to your soul might be.
I’ll help you navigate this vast realm in a way that enhances your life and gives you the juice to make the transformational changes you’ve been wanting to make.
To finally claim your true role and mission in this life.
My sessions are not cheap.
My sessions are not here to give you a magic cure to what isn’t working.
I require that you show up to the party and really dig in.
My work is for those that feel called to work with me.
You’ll know If it feels like an undeniable YES! This is the thing that I must do next!
If your heart is swelling reading this, schedule a discovery call today!
Top 10 Reason’s You’re Awakening
There is change happening within you. You are going through something and it feels really really big. It’s as if the life you used to live, no longer makes sense. The rules you used to follow and the way you have always been no longer seems to work. Nothing makes sense and it can feel frightening, lonely, alienating, causing you to feel unstable and out of whack in your life. It causes you to question everything. Who are you? Why are you here? What is your purpose? Why do you feel unfulfilled, what do you believe, why is there so much pain and suffering in the world? Why is it so difficult to know what is true or false? Who’s lying, who’s telling the truth? It’s enough to want to throw in the towel!
First thing, nothing is wrong with you, and something very important is happening to you. You are experiencing an awakening. You are gaining access to who you truly are. You’re beginning to recognize that your mind, consciousness and soul does exist, and is more powerful than you’d ever realized.
Your awakening, although completely unique, is being offered to all of the people on the planet. Right now. You are not alone in this. Not all will choose to take the path of waking up. Since you are, I’ve put this list together, to help you and the many people I see in my practice going through this amazing time of epic transformation.
- Near death experiences (NDE’s). People who’ve had near death experiences are connecting to their immortal soul self, and when they return to their current Earth life, their experiences cannot be denied. This leads to complete metamorphosis.
- Spiritually transformative experiences – Through profound spontaneous events, shamanic spirit medicine and journeying, altered states of consciousness through meditation, NDE’s or spiritually oriented hypnotherapy such as life between lives therapy, are activating deep soul wisdom and guidance that enables people to grow and become more intentional in their lives. They are healing health challenges, previous traumas, improving relationships and accessing more fulfilling lives. These experiences have the power to up-end one’s perception of life and reality, initiating a quest of self-re-discovery.
- Breakthroughs in quantum physics are changing the way reality is understood thereby activating new understandings of how human observation and perception creates reality.
- Alternative healing modalities like hypnotherapy, energy medicine, energy psychology, EFT, somatic experiencing, etc that use quantum approaches to healing are providing relief to more and more people, and that number will continue to grow.
- Younger generations such as the Millenials and subsequent generations are ‘wired’ to step into their awakened state. They are born “woke”. They enhance the consciousness knowledge base of the human collective.
- Quantum mechanics provides a perceptual framework for the understanding of consciousness and the blending of related spiritual practices.
- Understandings of spiritual teachings are finding a basis of truth in the sciences, opening a new,leading edge science found in the works of people like, Bruce Lipton, Cynthia Sue Larson, and Joe Dispenza.
- As the human collective is awakening, the animal kingdom and the planet itself is shifting and entraining to higher consciousness. It’s now easier than ever to communicate telepathically with the animal (oh yes, and plant) kingdom.
- Training of the consciousness in ancient mystery schools, spiritualist and metaphysical churches, energy healing practices and wholistic martial arts are training an increased number of people to use their extrasensory gifts to enhance their lives, and become intentional about how they want to live life.
- Increased access to information across the internet is helping vast numbers of people to understand how to work with consciousness, allowing people the opportunity to take their own health and wellbeing into their own hands.
If you feel that you might be going through your awakening and need support and guidance,
Young Hypnotherapy is on the front line.
Call today to schedule a session and look out for my book being released Fall 2020:
Navigating Your Awakening.
The Art of Being Human in Today’s World.