I am a practical kind of gal. Being a light worker, a working professional, mother, wife and friend to many, I have a busy schedule, and I try to figure out ways to artfully weave the essential practices that simplify and most greatly assist me in my life’s work. Meditation has been a huge alignment tool for me. I’ve never been an ace at meditating, but I KNOW that the clarity of my guidance in my role here in the physical realm is greatly assisted by quieting my mind chatter and connecting with my highest self and spirit support. This connection allows whatever is meant to come through to flow more freely.
As you have likely noticed, there is a LOT of information about shifting energies out there. I read the energy forecasts and reports voraciously as they help validate what it is that I am going through as a human being evolving into my infinite potential. I have noticed that in this shifting time where the paradigms are falling away, there is an increase in the spirit tourists passing through on their way “home”. To put it another way, as souls are leaving due to death or release from lower density energies, there can tend to be some confusion about what is happening and how to proceed. “Hey, what’s happening here? Am I dead? Who is this shiny sparkling being sitting here glowing like a rainbow?” This might be what these beings say to themselves as they pass by you. Wouldn’t you want to stop and take a peek?
As light workers with increasing capacities of light, we are attractive to beings that are “passing through”. These little window shoppers appear as little faces or eyes peeking in to our energetic space. It can be startling to see a pair of confused spirit eyes popping in for a look-see while we are having a peaceful moment of mindfulness. If this is something that is happening in your meditations, dream state, or even awake state, know that you are NOT alone. This is happening to many of us.
Here are are some tips that I’ve found helpful.
It is important to stay out of fear when having these experiences. It may seem like a tall order when some of the beings peeking in look a little creepy or mischievous, but they just need a little assistance, crowd control, really. Fear will only exacerbate the situation and create a thread of energetic resonance between you and that being, which you don’t want.
Here are suggestions for handling the curious ones.
- Intention Setting – First decide what your intention is before you: meditate, sleep and wake up for the day. Decide how you want the meditation session, healing session or dream session to go. This will have an enormous impact on the expansion you experience in your light work.
- Before meditation – Be sure the space you meditate in has a great feeling to it. Smudging the area with sage, bringing in your favorite crystals, and lighting candles will create a great vibe for your space.
- As you begin to meditate. Be sure to sit with a straight back. Laying down is preferred by some, having your spinal column stacked, straight and strong will enable you to be more of a clear conduit and in more physical alignment with your body.
- Your energy field. Set and balance your auric space by bringing in white and/or golden light. Set your intention by bringing in your guides, angels, archangels and/or the ascended master you feel the greatest connection with.
- Once you sense, see, hear or experience the onlooker, acknowledge that you are aware of the being’s presence. There is no need to be afraid just notice, as if you were noticing a person on a crowded bus.
- Communicate that this is your space.
- Let them know that they are not welcome in your space – setting boundaries is an important skill in any human endeavor.
- Communicate that they are in spirit form and not in a physical body, and they have loved ones who are waiting for them. Let them know that they can go to the light. They may not want to go to the dark – imagine a deep sea animal’s soul going to the light – they might prefer the dark and that is okay too.
- Ask your ascended master to assist you in escorting the being to the vibration that is most appropriate for this being. Allow this to take place.
- Repeat as many times is necessary.
Like any practice, it becomes easier the more it’s done. If you find yourself struggling with fear, it helps to remember that you are not alone. Utilize your spirit assistance by asking your “team” to help you stay out of fear, which is what they are there to do, help YOU.
This is a simple tool that can be used and altered as is appropriate for you. This is just meant to be one more tool to add to your light worker tool kit. My hope is that we amazing humans learn to trust that we have what it takes to assist in this powerful time of transition into the golden age.
Vasana: Ancient soul wound immerging from the human energy body as: A traumatic flash back, rage, anger, fear, physical pain, exhaustion, sadness, sorrow
If you are reading this, it’s likely that you are familiar with the term and concept of Vasana or ancient wound. Even if you are new to this subject, it’s likely there is a juicy bit for here for you. My goal in this article is to provide a practical tool to assist and empower those who feel side-tracked or troubled by these soul wounds.
Firstly, you are not alone. All awakening beings are experiencing vasanas on some level. Because they are a natural part of the ascension process (awakening of human consciousness), it is important to understand that we must resolve these ancient wounds for our soul’s evolution. You absolutely CAN learn how to cope and release these wounds. Because our souls live forever, we can do the work now or later, quickly or slowly. There is no time frame. The work will indeed get done; it’s just a matter of whether or not you want to do it now. Because of ascension, there is added “support” energetically for the processing of these wounds, making them more noticeable in our daily lives; often distracting us and draining our internal resources.
Because so many of us are light workers eager to be of service to the planet at this time, it can be discouraging when an ancient wound rears up and forces our attention away from our service work. Please trust and know that this is part of the work, and we have to decide to roll-up our sleeves and get through it if we are going to actualize our true potential as light beings. However, the choice is yours.
When experiencing an ancient wound it is essential to look internally to the mind and make an intentional connection with our higher self. Because we are spirit beings having a human experience you are more vast than the human biological organism has the capacity to access. Imagine fitting all of the light of the sun into a jar and closing the lid, that just about gets at how vast we are. Yet here on Earth, we lose the sensation of that knowing. The great news is the higher self is accessible by way of your mind.
Trusting without scientific proof may be a stretch for some; yet I suggest that is as easy as a decision to be willing. Trust that our higher self is as close and accessible as our index finger is to our thumb.
While experiencing an ancient wound, however you experience it; we can all agree that it feels lousy. These old yucky, painful, often ugly, tucked-away aspects of our selves can take our breath away. Here’s something to try. It can be done anywhere with eyes open or closed, just make sure you are seated or near a chair if you need to sit during the process.
1) Agree and acknowledge that you are having this experience, and breathe.
2) Decide and trust that you have the courage to get through it.
3) Reach out to your higher self. Simply think or state out loud “Higher self, please be with me now.”
4) Notice where in your body, and how you are experiencing your wound.
5) Ask your higher self to assist you in becoming the observer to your experience.
6) See yourself in your mind’s eye standing to the side of your experience viewing it in it’s entirety and without judgment.
7) Allow the wound to tell you what it needs. You might ask “Wound what are you showing me” or “How can I help you heal”?
8) Imagine the higher self/observer aspect of self giving the wound what it needs with unconditional love. It could be healing light, sound, a prayer, whatever feels most appropriate to you.
9) Ask the wound if there is anything else that can be done at this time to assist in its healing. If so, repeat steps 7 and 8.
10) Now ask that all aspects of self be combined and integrated into a new more whole and healthy you.
Releasing our wounding comes in layers. It is important to be patient and kind with ourselves as we traverse the terrain of this wild and truly awesome journey of life as human beings on glorious Terra Gaia.
Affirmation: I am open to love, to growth and to the light of my spirit.