It’s Show #27. I’m pleased to share my latest my interview with YOUR
Amazing hosts and metaphysical moms
Tiffanie Williams and Kerry Walker
on the Joy Ride Show!
We discuss life, death and how to explore the through hypnosis.
Enjoy the ride!!!
“In this moment, there is plenty of time.
In this moment, you are precisely as you should be.
So what the heck is mindful hypnotherapy anyhow?
You are a person. You are also a human being… the operative word here is BEing. You BE baby. You exist. So what!? It means that you not only have a body that moves and responds to the neurological impulses of thought-in-brain to body response; it also means that you have an electromagnetic energy field that surrounds and permeates your physical body. This energy field is the greater you. And comprises the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual you.
On to mindfulness… number 1, it’s EASY and 2, it’ll change your life!
Mindfulness is a practice, a way of living your life through awareness. The act of noticing and letting that noticing thoughts, emotion, images or sensation taking place in your mindbody complex. It’s the act of tuning into each moment with openness; without judgement.
To be with what is entering into the field of awareness. This seemingly simple act, is something we humans rarely do in the hustle and bustle of our daily lives.
Being mindful can happen anywhere; as you lay in bed on a weekend morning; while you are stuck in traffic; while you are on hold waiting for your insurance adjuster.
So why would a person want to do such a thing?
A person may not, but being human, you have the capacity, the capability to access vast universes of depth and meaning contained within you. All you need do is notice.
Mindfulness begins with a decision to tune in. When that happens there is a pause, then a pivot. A pivot to the breath.
With each slow and deep inhale and exhale is when the act of being mindful happens. Your breath provides a an entry point into the current moment. Noticing this moment through the breath is you accessing your consciousness. Meaning, you are becoming aware of what would typically be your unconscious experience. You’re literally shifting from unawareness into awareness.
Why is this a good thing?
It’s a good thing because it enables you to witness the thoughts, feelings and emotions and images flowing through you as little data points. Little bits of data that when taken in totality have been woven into a story by the intellect or mental mind. whether true or untrue. The noticing of these data points, allow us to soften and be with things that previously were too uncomfortable to sit with. From Explosive Anger, Relationship Anxiety, Stress, Worry, Physical Pain, Emotional Pain, Existential Pain, Traumatic Memories to anything under the sun that holds you at bey from a life of health and happiness.
Being with these experiences initiates a strengthening that leads to greater insight and resilience.
By adding mindful noticing to your life, the quality of your life will shift. Here are some of the things that can happen.
- You will start to open to your innate wisdom.
- Your inner center point will strengthen.
- You will strengthen your inner resourcefulness.
- You will build trust with your intuition.
- Your waking life will become more magical.
- Your dream time will become more colorful and meaningful.
- Your B.S. detector will become more fine-tuned.
- There will be more synchronicities and “signs” that will show up and these are all good things.
- You will trust yourself more.
- You will become more successful
- You will develop healthier boundaries in your relationships
- You will have more joy and optimism in your day to day life.
Join me for my Mind Yoga class Deconstructing Stress! Find the sign up on the Yoga Garden PBO website!
I am a practical kind of gal. Being a light worker, a working professional, mother, wife and friend to many, I have a busy schedule, and I try to figure out ways to artfully weave the essential practices that simplify and most greatly assist me in my life’s work. Meditation has been a huge alignment tool for me. I’ve never been an ace at meditating, but I KNOW that the clarity of my guidance in my role here in the physical realm is greatly assisted by quieting my mind chatter and connecting with my highest self and spirit support. This connection allows whatever is meant to come through to flow more freely.
As you have likely noticed, there is a LOT of information about shifting energies out there. I read the energy forecasts and reports voraciously as they help validate what it is that I am going through as a human being evolving into my infinite potential. I have noticed that in this shifting time where the paradigms are falling away, there is an increase in the spirit tourists passing through on their way “home”. To put it another way, as souls are leaving due to death or release from lower density energies, there can tend to be some confusion about what is happening and how to proceed. “Hey, what’s happening here? Am I dead? Who is this shiny sparkling being sitting here glowing like a rainbow?” This might be what these beings say to themselves as they pass by you. Wouldn’t you want to stop and take a peek?
As light workers with increasing capacities of light, we are attractive to beings that are “passing through”. These little window shoppers appear as little faces or eyes peeking in to our energetic space. It can be startling to see a pair of confused spirit eyes popping in for a look-see while we are having a peaceful moment of mindfulness. If this is something that is happening in your meditations, dream state, or even awake state, know that you are NOT alone. This is happening to many of us.
Here are are some tips that I’ve found helpful.
It is important to stay out of fear when having these experiences. It may seem like a tall order when some of the beings peeking in look a little creepy or mischievous, but they just need a little assistance, crowd control, really. Fear will only exacerbate the situation and create a thread of energetic resonance between you and that being, which you don’t want.
Here are suggestions for handling the curious ones.
- Intention Setting – First decide what your intention is before you: meditate, sleep and wake up for the day. Decide how you want the meditation session, healing session or dream session to go. This will have an enormous impact on the expansion you experience in your light work.
- Before meditation – Be sure the space you meditate in has a great feeling to it. Smudging the area with sage, bringing in your favorite crystals, and lighting candles will create a great vibe for your space.
- As you begin to meditate. Be sure to sit with a straight back. Laying down is preferred by some, having your spinal column stacked, straight and strong will enable you to be more of a clear conduit and in more physical alignment with your body.
- Your energy field. Set and balance your auric space by bringing in white and/or golden light. Set your intention by bringing in your guides, angels, archangels and/or the ascended master you feel the greatest connection with.
- Once you sense, see, hear or experience the onlooker, acknowledge that you are aware of the being’s presence. There is no need to be afraid just notice, as if you were noticing a person on a crowded bus.
- Communicate that this is your space.
- Let them know that they are not welcome in your space – setting boundaries is an important skill in any human endeavor.
- Communicate that they are in spirit form and not in a physical body, and they have loved ones who are waiting for them. Let them know that they can go to the light. They may not want to go to the dark – imagine a deep sea animal’s soul going to the light – they might prefer the dark and that is okay too.
- Ask your ascended master to assist you in escorting the being to the vibration that is most appropriate for this being. Allow this to take place.
- Repeat as many times is necessary.
Like any practice, it becomes easier the more it’s done. If you find yourself struggling with fear, it helps to remember that you are not alone. Utilize your spirit assistance by asking your “team” to help you stay out of fear, which is what they are there to do, help YOU.
This is a simple tool that can be used and altered as is appropriate for you. This is just meant to be one more tool to add to your light worker tool kit. My hope is that we amazing humans learn to trust that we have what it takes to assist in this powerful time of transition into the golden age.