Why Hypnotherapists Make Great Life Coaches
As you may have figured out, I am a hypnotherapist. But what you may not know about the field of hypnotherapy is that we make great life coaches too!
Hypnotherapist have a very special skill, the ability to peer deep within the lives of our clients. This window is called hypnotic trance.
Hypnotic trance may sound spooky to some, but in reality, you and all people go through states of trance throughout the average 24 hour cycle. Trance states are caused by frequencies of the mind, or brain waves measured in cycles per second. These units are called Hertz.
When in a trance state, a highly trained hypnotherapist can nimbly walk their client across the bridge of consciousness into the vast and truly remarkable space of the subconscious mind.
Your subconsciousness is where all of your beliefs, memories, biological processes spiritual aspect and behaviors are stored. I use the term “stored” very loosely as our subconscious mind is not so much a filing cabinet, but a dynamic dance of energetic frequencies and impulses that you tune into like a radio channel and translate with your physical senses and neurological system. Like a very complex wireless computer system.
Human trance states happen all the time.
- Waking up
- Falling asleep
- Watching tv or computer screens
- Long boring drives
- Heightened emotional states
These are things that we all do all of the time. Hypnotic trance isn’t some passed out state of anesthesia. It’s a highly honed state of focus that can feel very subtle to beginners. And here is the cool part! Using this very natural access point is how hypnotherapist help you first change your inner game for the better. The outer game, bringing what was initiated and shifted while in trance, is the strategic part.
This is where the coaching comes in. When someone comes in for help, they’ve got a goal. Be it quitting smoking, or accessing a loved one who’s passed on. When you know your goal, a hypnotherapist can help you achieve it.
By using trance to connect to the data bank of your life experience or life program, you can be guided to re-write that inner program in any way that you find serves you best moving forward. After all, this is your life, right?
The best part about it is, you don’t have to dredge up deeply painful experiences to have powerful results.
All that is needed is a clear goal, and with the guidance of your trusted hypnotherapist, the best way forward to you will unfold in very cool and unanticipated ways.
Here are some of the ways a hypnotherapist can help
- Regression to initiating event – Have a traumatic past experience? A skilled hypnotherapist can take you back in time to view and experience the event from other angles. Providing you with a level of objectivity you might not have had otherwise. By simply viewing an experience through new eyes, transformation can be instantaneous. Enabling you to find, and tell a new, empowering story.
- Access Inner Wisdom – Bridging to your subconscious mind is another way of saying accessing the broader perspective of you. Your soul self. In trance, your deeper, essential self has the information you’re looking for. Accessing it is the key. And hypnotherapist who work with the spirit mind, or super consciousness are highly adept at managing this dynamic environment.
- Renegotiating old perceptions that no longer serve you – This is fun stuff! Where people have typically equated this type of work as hard work, in fact, it can be fun! It can be very much like creating an imaginary game of life. Where your strategizing the areas you’re most focused on. When you’re in a state of trance, you can renegotiating beliefs and patterns of behavior more objectively. This then gives you the chance to see things more clearly and make new choices from that clear, objective point of view. When we know better, we do better.
- Stress and Anxiousness Reduction – Bar none, the best way to repattern thinking away from all negative thoughts such as worry and fear. Reducing negative thought loops enable you, the client, to get on to your bigger, more exciting goals.
- New timelines and timetables – In the subconscious state, time becomes malleable. You can be guided to reinterpret and heal old wounds and perspectives, or envision the future the way you’d like it to be. This, is like renovating the landscape of your mind for success.
- Heal the Inner Child – Childhood is tricky for almost everyone in some way. Hypnotherapy provides a path to reconnecting , healing and integrating the inner child in an easy, seamless way. This process is an essential step in becoming an empowered and successful person in life.
- Healing Grief and Loss – Hypnotherapeutic trance occurs at a brain frequency that psychic/mediums connect with passed loved ones. In this state, loved ones can come through into the awareness of you the client to share messages of love and reassurance, which expedites healing after loss. Note: not all hypnotherapist are trained in this skill.
- Alleviate Pain and Heal the Body – Pain management, and healing DISease in the body is another powerful way hypnotherapists help people get back on track with life. From pain free child delivery, to initiating powerful healing due to shifting toxic thought patterns, the potential for profound improvement to the quality of our lives is accessible within the realm of mind.
- Release Fear of Death – Transpersonal hypnotherapists like me have an extra ace in our back pocket, because we have the skill-set to help people connect with their soul self. Once you connect with that broader perspective, a major recalibration can happen. You start to see from a 30,000 foot, zoomed out view. Meaning, you start to “get it” and why you are here on the planet. You can discover, maybe I’m not just bumbling around for no reason! What could be more motivating than that? Who wouldn’t want to figure out the true meaning of why they’re here?
And these are just to name a few!
Working with a hypnotherapist can be a one stop shop for all of your self improvement needs. Hypnotherapist like Life Coaches have strategies, yes, Hypnotherapists have the added component of offering you the support and encouragement you need to be accountable for the targeted, strategic changes your making while helping you tweak the internal infrastructure of your mind including mental, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of self. This supercharges the capability of the hypnotherapist and creates a powerful, holistic scheme with which to personalize your launch trajectory to success.
Consider investing in your future in a way that offers the greatest leverage. Hypnotherapy to achieve massive success mind, body and soul.